Monday, July 2, 2007

It beginith...

I have, for quite some time, wanted to start some sort of shared blog for small pressers. It would be place to post about new things they're doing, about how they go about what they do and about things they'd love to be doing. In short, somewhere for pencil monkeys to discuss the Nuts 'n' Bolts. (Also, I think PencilMonkeyNuts is funny, but that's just me).

I'll shortly be extending invites to people to this blog, in the mean time, I am PJ Holden - your host, and all around good egg. My small press credentials include this here website, drawing lots and lots of comic strips for the small press over the years and, most recently, publishing all of that material in one book called 'Previously'. I'll be letting you peak inside the processes, so, you know, if you wanted to go ahead and do the same thing, you could. Really, it's very simple.

Anyways. that'll do for now. I'm off to bed.

No comments: